Monday, December 5, 2011

Here are some booth photos from this past weekend at the North Market I made a new blue table cloth with fabric flowers
I created some new designs for the show including these fabric flower hair barrettes
I also created these plate and glass displays
I made mini gift boxes to put on them
I also made some new hand sewn animals, great stocking stuffers
They can be used as a key chain or to hang off of your favorite Mary Moon bag
Fabric zippy bags packaged in plastic
It was just such wonderful weekend, it was great to see all my crafty friends. The North Market was hopping with holiday shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I was gonna come down & visit, but I ended up in the ER with the baby until 5am Sunday morning. I would have MUCH rather spent the weekend with crafting friends. lol. Hope you did well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete