Saturday, December 17, 2011




Ahhhh, it's time to enjoy the holiday season.
After months of preparation (sewing, creating, and packaging), the arts and craft show season has wound to an end. Last night was my last event with my annual open house. Every year I clean up my house, bake some homemade cookies and set up my shop in my home. I invite friends and my regular customers in to my home so they can pick out gifts for their loved ones. It's one of my favorite things to do each year. I enjoy spending time with each and everyone while offering a more personal shopping experience . Thank you to all who stopped by. Merry Christmas !


With just a week to go it's not to late to pick up something handmade by Mary Moon. There are several shops around town who carry my work. I plan to restock each location this week for your final shopping needs before the big day.


What The Rock ?! in the Short North carry my little zippy bags,
Wholly Craft in Clintonville offers a wide selection of purses zippies and wristlets
A Gal Named Cinda Lou in Westerville has pencil bags made with vintage fabric,
and pop up shops Celebrate Local and Global Gallery at Easton Town Center have wristlets and purses.








Open Door Studios in Granview has just started carrying my products as well.




If your in the Yellow Springs area you can find wristlets, bags and skirts at Urban Handmade.



Then of course there is my Etsy shop, which is open all year round. Stop in often to see my latest creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment