Friday, August 2, 2013

My Scrappy Box week 10


This project was so cool I had to make 2, one for me and one for a friend. The same friend I gave the story book quilt to. I filled the Scrappy Box with fun stuff and wrapped it in cellophane, all late birthday gifts, but I am sure she will tell you it was worth the wait. I delivered them in person and boy was that one long drive, lol. This is week number 10 in the Patchwork Please Sew Along. I am learning so many new things from this book and enjoy every minute of it, even if some weeks are more a bit more challenging. 
What I would like to know is, if Ayumi knew her book would be a sew along, would she have put two paper pieced quilts one week away from each other ?  I am sewing my butt off to get  the 2nd quilt done on time. Until next week
Happy Sewing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment