Monday, August 27, 2012

Zakka Style Sew Along weeks 16 thru 20


The Zakka sew-a-long is almost done and I haven't even posted a blog about 16-20. So here I am playing catch up, YIKES!!!!!!!
#16 was this fun handmade ribbon made from all those little scraps you hate to throw away. So this is a dream come true for me. I got to use all those precious japanese fabric scraps paired with a little vintage flair.
#17 was this delightful linen bag. As you can see I didn't use linen but I used some more scraps.I did it log cabin style and I LOVE the way it turned out.
#18 was a stylish bread bag. While I am happy that the directions were easy to follow and it turned out super cute, I think that it needed to be a bit more sturdy.
#19 was supposed to be a sack full of playtime cookies. I went for a more healthy alternative with the kawaii fruit.
and last in this wonderful group of zakka is #20,
 this adorable sleepytime pillow with a cute little bear to put in it's own little pocket. this turned out too cute for words and I think this one is mine forever.
The next blog post on the zakka sew-a-long will be the last, #21-24. My daughter asked me today what I will do  with my life once this ends and I said, " I really don't know".

No comments:

Post a Comment