Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A busy week before Westerville



"What have I been up to ?" , you may ask.
After a crazy long weekend at Comfest, I have been back to work preparing for my next show.



I basically skipped all this past holiday and events so I could get ready for it.



I have been working on special orders.



Multi tasking.
Getting a little sun while I sew.



Restocking some of my popular new designs.



37th Annual Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce
Music & Arts Festival

Heritage Park - Westerville, Ohio

Saturday, July 10, 2010 (11 AM - 7 PM)
Sunday, July 11, 2010 (11 AM - 5 PM)


I also have some of my artwork on display at the Westerville Public Library.You can see it in the big showcase in the lobby.

1 comment:

  1. Your designs are so cute and creative, I love them all! You are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete