Saturday, May 1, 2010

More Stuffies



-cute fabrics
-ooak plushie
-70's style pattern
-vintage design with a NEW Mary Moon twist

♥♥♥ Back when I was a small child my grandma used to spoil me with her handmade creations.She made me cards, afghans, clothing's and lots of other special gifts.I remember her making a set of these cute stuffed animals that I just cherished.She lived two hours away so each time I would visit she would add a new stuffie to my collection.I had a bunny,cat,dog,camel,lion and a horse.
I was at the thrift store one day and found the same set of patterns my grandma had.Memories overwhelmed me.All the road trips to her house, spending weeks during summer break with her, holidays at grandmas,playing in her living room.
I HAD TO HAVE THEM ! ! !
I give my grandma a lot of credit for helping me become the person I have am today.She not only gave me her love and her time, she inspired me and encouraged me.
Once again she has influenced me and my artwork.
I have recreated my grandmas vintage plush designs and put a Mary Moon twist to them.
I Hope you enjoy them as I really really enjoyed making them ♥♥♥
I think she would be proud :o)








You can find my stuffies in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment