Wednesday, February 24, 2010








I had a special order from a good friend of mine.She custom ordered a pair of bags with dragons on them.The bags were a special surprise for her daughter and her daughters friend.The two are really into dragons and she wanted to have something special made for them.
Sometimes I get request that i just know are not my thing so I turn it away.
Other times I get excited to step outside of my boundaries and make something new.
If I really enjoy creating it and love the way the project turns out, I add it to my regular line of work.
I struggled a bit when I created these bags, only because I have never drawn a dragon before.But I really like the way they turned out.
This experience has inspired me to think up some new patterns.
I'll post some pics of my new work when it's complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment