Tuesday, December 9, 2008

*** Annual Open House tomorrow ***


And I am not getting enough done.I NEED to clean,set up my display,cook and bake cookies.Blahhhh,I know its worth the effort but it seems like a lot of work.
I already disassembled my sewing area and took it down to my room,set up the christmas tree(I do need to put up some more festive decorations),and did some surface cleaning.
I can't wait to see who all shows up.Its always a surprise !!!
I sent out a bunch of my new postcards for my invitations.I invite some of the artist and customers that I have met at shows,people I see on a regular basis,long time friends and a few other people I have had contact with but never met in person.I hope I remembered everyone ??
It's nice to invite them into my home/studio and visit with them during this time of year.I have a few of my newest designs made up.I'm sure they will be a hit.
Wish Me Luck !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment